Thursday, December 18, 2008

*snow*....*snOW*....*SNOW*


Quite a few people told me when I was pregnant that when Caitlyn was born I needed to keep a journal of things that she did and as she got older things she said. I have kept a journal. I have loved this journal! I go back every few months and reread all the funny things she has said and done. There are a few stories that I cry every time I read them they are so funny to me! This week she has been cracking me up so much with the cute things she is saying.
So this post is for my sweet baby girl!

{1}

WE WERE AT THE CRAFT STORE AND I TOLD HER SHE COULD SPEND $1 OF HER ALLOWANCE. SHE WAS LOOKING THROUGH THE DOLLAR SECTION BYPASSING ALL THE PRINCESS, FAIRY, AND GIRLIE THINGS AND GRABBED A BIG PLASTIC TIGER. SHE WOULD NOT BE SWAYED FROM THE TIGER (and she has played with it all week, even finding it a baby tiger in her toys). I WAS BUCKLING HER AND THE TIGER IN THE CAR TELLING HER THEY NEEDED TO BE BUCKLED UP FOR SAFETY. SHE THEN INFORMED ME IN A MOST POWERFUL VOICE "Mom don't worry, Tigress is the great defender against car crashes". WOW. I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER!

{2}

WE WERE GETTING OUR SNOW CLOTHES ON TO GO OUTSIDE FOR THE FIRST SNOW AND SHE PUT HER MITTENS ON HER FEET, LAUGHING VERY HARD AT HERSELF. I GRABBED MY CAMERA TO TAKE HER PICTURE AND WHEN I TURNED AROUND SHE HAD A MOST SERIOUS LOOK ON HER FACE. SHE PROMPTLY INFORMED ME "Mother, you can't take my picture because I am serious today. I am not silly or crazy, I am serious. Let's take a picture of the bank, that's a serious place."


{3}

SHE WOKE YESTERDAY MORNING AFTER A LONG NIGHT OF A HIGH FEVER SAYING "Good morning pillow, good morning bed, good morning everything today"




:: where's caitlyn ::

?can you find her?



she's in the giant sheet bubble
hee hee




thank you caitlyn for making my days a joy

4 observations:

Amy J. said...

That is such a cute picture of her! I like the one in the snow too :) Everyone of these made me crack up...I love that you are recording them all and that we get to share them!

Heather said...

I have the funniest niece on the planet, its true. She's so cute, I just love her so much.

Unknown said...

she might actually be funnier than junie b. jones. and that's saying a lot. good idea to write down the kids funnies. i wish i had done that.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.