Friday, May 01, 2009

pip pip


{ a sweet recipe to soothe the sore throat }

1 cup water

2 teaspoons natural honey

warm in microwave for one minute and thirty seconds

stir in

1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice

until honey is dissolved

add

1 teaspoon white sugar

to sweeten if desired

:: relax ::


{afterthought}

I came down with a very sore throat on thursday night

and was totally prepared for coughing and hacking much like

my little love has been doing all week. I started on this tea that

night and had three more cups yesterday, my sore throat is

gone and no coughing! This really helps and tastes wonderful!

Perfect for those expecting mommies.


2 observations:

Amy J. said...

It must be a family thing cause my mom has made this for us forever! So glad it didn't turn into more.

Alicia Leppert said...

That amazing! I'll have to remember it. (And it sounds good, sore throat or no sore throat!)