Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Please don't retouch my wrinkles. It took me so long to earn them.

'twas me berfday on sunday
I had a wonderful day. Curtis let me relax all day.




My little love designed on paper - wish I could scan it - my birthday cake. Not only was this so awesome because she designed, helped cook and decorate it, but someone made me a cake for a change. (seriously people, how many years have I freely given my services to you!) She was so excited for it!


Look how awesome it is! What? What was that you asked? Oh the gorgeously stunning antique milkglass cake stand....where did I get that you ask? From Liss! Isn't it exquisite? I am so excited to add this to my collection. So, so pretty!


Thanks everyone for the gifts, the cards and the wishes!
I love birthdays!

3 observations:

Alicia Leppert said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! That cake is amazing! She is one talented little chica!

Safire said...

Happy Birthday last Sunday! Awesome cake!

Hey Melissa Mae said...

When you told me Caitlyn designed your cake that is NOT what i was expecting! that is amazing!