Friday, January 18, 2008

Funny Face


Elise has posted a Funny Face Contest. What you do is check out her blog to see the face (you may need to scroll down a bit), then you try to imitate that face and post your own picture, making sure to let her know in the comment section of the Funny Face blog entry. She will then choose the best one, and that person gets to start their own Funny Face Contest! I think it could be way funny, so this is my best shot at it....this gave me such a headache, digging my chin into my neck like that!

::{GOOD LUCK}::

4 observations:

Melissa Mae Johnson said...

That is CREEPY! You kind of look like that girl on "A League of Their Own" in this picture!

Alicia Leppert said...

Melissa, I had to go back and look at Aubrey's picture to see who you were talking about and it took me a second, but I finally figured out you must be talking about Marla and I laughed so hard! Hilarious.

aubrey said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I do, I do look like Marla, okay I am about to wet my pants, that is hilarious!!!

Unknown said...

ha ha ha. i'm going to have to watch that movie again becuase this picture is hilarious and i'd lvoe to see someone who looks like this most of the time.