Saturday, January 05, 2008

Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.

I found this adorable chest of drawers at IKEA and decided right away that I must have it for our bedroom! Of course, I don't have $200 just laying around, and with our new financial goal I shall not put it on a credit card, so I am setting aside money each paycheck to buy it! I am so excited! That blue is going to look gorgeous in our room! And I think some kind of mirror would look so pretty above it - next purchase! And of course with the vinyl addiction I am fighting off, I might have to put some cute saying in the mirror.

3 observations:

Alicia Leppert said...

Oh, what I would do for an IKEA. You don't realize how lucky you are!

aubrey said...

Soon, very soon you shall have an IKEA! I am glad that I live 40 minutes from there or I would be there like everyday!

Unknown said...

next time you go to IKEA, call me, i'd love to meet you there and go for a stroll. you know they are having a sale?