Sunday, February 17, 2008

Birthday's Are Nature's Way Of Telling Us To Eat More Cake

::{ HaPPY BiRTHDaY CaiTLYN }::

I can't believe that she is 4 years old!
She amazes me everyday with her imagination, her innocence, her complete honesty, her sensitivity, her humor, her funny words! So in honor of her (and since she can't read) I am going to share some Caitlyn moments!

::She swiped a tomato from the counter when I was making a salad during lunch. I looked for it all day! It wasn't until right before I went to bed and I was cleaning some things up that I found it in her play nativity masquerading as little baby Jesus.
::Aunt Melissa was giving her a bath. She found something floating in the tub, picked it up, and asked, "Is that a piece of E.T.?"
::First let me say that she was naked during this - She asked me if she could have a yogurt before bed, I told her yes, and she got a hug smile on her face, put her hands on her hips, and went bobbing off to the kitchen singing, "a weema way, a weema way, a weema way, a weema way."
::I asked if she was hungry, she answered yes, and I asked what she would like, she then said, "Oh, um, well, I just was some sugar."
::Baby Mae spit up and she looked at me and said, "Sometimes it's hard to keep milk in her," and patted Mae's tummy.
::We went out to dinner one night, and when the hostess approached us and asked if we were ready Caitlyn looked up at her and said, "I'm soooo hungry and you guys have spaghetti!"
::Smashed a bug in my tool box and said, "See you in heaven bug."
::Did not want to put on her robe one night after her bath because she claimed it would turn her into a pig.
::First prayer ever said "Heavenly Father thank you for ice cream, Jesus name amen."
:: Before she knew better it was "Joseph John Jacob Jingle Heimer Smith" (Joseph Smith).
::Talking to Grandma Jenny about her garden:
C: are these your gardens grandma?
G: yes, this is my vegetable garden, that is my flower garden, and this is my berry garden
C: oh! is that one your weed garden?





:: the birthday girl ::




...present time, present time, open a present
and see what's inside...




:: mini cupcake cake ::
watch for the big one at the family party




a new little einsteins adventure
:: the golden pyramid ::




"I spelled MOP!"





7 observations:

Melissa Mae Johnson said...

Yeah for birthdays! I loved the videos :) I really can't believe she is four.

Alicia Leppert said...

I can't believe it either! I didn't realize she was so close in age to Payson! I will always remember her as the tiny girl sitting on the training potty exclaiming over her "sparkle farts."
Happy Birthday Caitlyn!

Elise Mckenna Peterson: said...

I love that she thought it was going to be underwear, haha!

Heather said...

those videos are really cute. I am in shock she is 4!!! Also is it wrong that I'm jealous she has a Rocket? Also those stories you wrote down were freaking hillarious!!!

chellekay said...

those are soooo cute! I can't believe she is four already!

GOO GOO said...

The Bug in Heaven and Grandma's weeds...are so her.....She is so much like you when you were my little girl..probably the main reason I love her so much..I get you all over again...some day she will need to know how much she has meant to us...my time with her is "Unexplainable Joy"...I thank God for giving me Jenny so she could raise our children to raise your chldren like you are..How good of a parent have you or anybody else been? To know this answer you have to look at the parents grandchldren to see how well they raised their own children! How about that folks!!

Unknown said...

was that my uncle.....gail? wally? what in the heck do i call him anyway?
caitlyn totally reminds me of one of my favorite book characters: junie b. jones. seriously, keep writing down all the stuff she says and you'll be able to write the best little kid books.