Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Tag I am it

So even with all the hints, I still have not been tagged {sigh}
so I am tagging myself!
*TAG*

...10 years ago...

I was 17 years old, WOW! I was going to a private school, voted SB President, meeting my bosom buddy and realizing how much I needed her in my life. I was dating Curtis, and in a few weeks would be getting engaged (did we really think my parents would be okay with that?). Spending my weekends watching "Night At The Roxbury, eating pizza, and listening to Cher as loud as possible. Thinking I had the world in my hands! Sending out college applications. Being a Nanny. And pretty much enjoying my last year in high school by being as loud and obnoxious as I could.

...5 things on my to do list today...

1. Finish hemming my pants
2. Finish the bodice of Caitlyn's Easter dress
3. Play with Caitlyn
4. Plan birthday party with Liss
5. Read


...5 snacks i enjoy...

1. carrot sticks
2. toast with peanut butter and bananas
3. curtis' lime and tomato nachos
4. my homemade applesauce, warmed with milk
5. any fruit

...what i would do it i were suddenly a millionaire...

I would pay tithing of course, then probably pay off my debt, help a few people, down payment on a little house, get curtis that truck he wants, put some in savings, take my family to Disneyland....truly the list could go on forever couldn't it!

...3 bad habits...
{ just three? }

1. procrastination
2. biting my lip
3. not exercising


...5 places i have been...


1. florida
2. california
3. washington, d.c.
4. colorado
5. nevada

...5 jobs i have had...

1. Wendy's
2. Nanny
3. Barnes and Noble
4. Storage Unit Manager
5. The Children's Place

...5 things people don't know about me...

1. I have to buy my fruit and veg in odd numbers
2. I once took a bath that lasted 6 hours, thanks to Harry Potter
3. I hate it when people I don't know call me 'sweetie'
4. I wish people
would leave Britney Spears alone
5. I hate, hate, hate, hate the movie "Grease" - some people from High School are not going to talk to me anymore after that revelation. Sorry guys, I really hate it, every time we watched it I was dying a little bit inside!




6 observations:

Melissa Mae Johnson said...

Aw crap! I thought I'd tagged you! I'm sorry :(

Alicia Leppert said...

Sorry...I didn't tag anyone!! It wasn't just you. And I guess I didn't catch onto the hints.
You are so funny. I really wish people would leave Britney alone too. Don't they see they are the ones causing her problems?

Unknown said...

ok, so were your parents at all surprised about you guys being engaged? hadn't you been dating for ever?
i love that you admitted you hate grease. what is it? her shiny pants at the end? the fact that she chooses to be bad instead of him coming up to her level?

aubrey said...

:Noelle: We had been dating about a year and 4 months. And I was still in high school. I think Mom and Dad were just worried about use kids getting married, and boy were we just kids!

I don't really know what it is about Grease, I just can't stand that movie! I think a lot has to do with the end, like you said, her choosing to be on "bad"...I dunno! It's just a dumb movie and I do not like it!!! HAA HAA HAA

Heather said...

i agree with the leaving Britney Spears alone. I am not a fan of hers but come on already the girl has some mental issues and that obviously is in part to the media. let her get healthy and get her children and leave her alone. lol okay now I'm done ranting.....maybe I should do this too even though I was not tagged.

I am like you, I did not like Grease either.

Bown Fam said...

First of all, we didn't watch Grease that many times, don't let her fool you. It's not like we tied her to the couch and made her watch it 60 times in a row.
and second of all, I hadn't even seen the movie until I saw it in what's her bucket's dance class at Brighton.
didn't you get really wrinkly after 6 hours in the tub!?