Sunday, February 10, 2008

TAGGED......


Thank you Liss for tagging me! Even though this "tag" is different from the tag we used to play in the grass, it still brought a flood of memories into my mind. How simple life was when I was a child, tag in the grass, kicking the bucket at dusk, Barbie play until noon, nothing more to worry about then when was my next chance to run and play.

::{ In the name of the game I therefore TAG Curtis, Heather, Erica, and Michelle }::



A- Attached or Single?

Completely attached to Curtis and Caitlyn

B- Best Friend?

Best friend who is not my hubby? I would have to say my Mom

C- Cake or Pie?

What category is Cheesecake under?

D- Day of Choice?

Sunday : FAMILY DAY

E- Essential Item?

My book

F- Favorite Indulgence?

Long, hot bath with lilac and eucalyptus bath salts, and my favorite book

G- Gummy Bears or Worms?

Worms

H- Hometown?

Cottonwood Heights

J- January or July?

July : Three words = weather, bbq, sprinklers

K- Kids?

Caitlyn Abigail Williams aka Ruby; Max; Thumbellina; Cinderella; Rita;

Kusko; June; Annie; Ming-Ming

L- Life isn’t complete without?

Family

M- Marriage date?

June 5, 2001

N- Number of brothers and sisters?

3 sisters, 4 brothers

O- Oranges or Apples?

Oranges with breakfast, apples any other time of day

P- Phobias and Fears?

Losing someone I love


Q- Quote?

"What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us."

R- Reason to smile?

Too many to type, here are a few : Family, jokes, my gospel, candy.....on and on....

S- Season of choice?

Fall

T- Tag five people?

Already did that!

U- Unknown fact about me?

I have three freckles in my arm that make the shape of Mikey's famous head, also some freckles that make the little dipper!

V- Vegetable?

Tomatoes

W- Worst Habit?

Missing my nightly prayers

X-ray or Ultrasound?

Ultrasound, because that usually means you are going to see a baby!

Y- Your favorite food?

Pasta

Z- Zodiac Sign?

Aries







1 observations:

Alicia Leppert said...

I love these little questionaires, but no none ever tags me any more! I enjoyed reading yours.