Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What I Did This Weekend........


Elise came and spent the weekend in Springville with us.
We always have so much fun with our special guests!
On Saturday we went on a field trip (as Caitlyn dubbed it) and
went to the Monte L. Bean Museum on the campus of BYU.


::{ Antlers }::


::{ Hippo's }::
I am the one on the left


::{ Nile Crocodile }::



::{ Rhino }::

the best part of this picture, as curtis pointed out
is the rhino's face, you know he is thinking
"Funny. Like no one has done that joke before."


::{ Snaggle-Tooth }::
-crazy marmot-




::{ Fishies }::




::{ Giant Butterfly Made of Butterflies }::
-it's amazing-



::{ Creepy Beetle Wall }::



::{ Lookin' Fine }::




::{ BEARS }::
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr




::{ The Dance Off }::
WINNER
ELISE PETERSON











....on a final note....

~Best weekend ever ~
...we sure missed you Liss...
...and next time you better come Heather...


6 observations:

Melissa Mae Johnson said...

Ah MAN! I missed the best weekend ever! I'm so jealous! Can we reinact it next time I come down?

aubrey said...

THERE WILL ALWAYS BE TIME FOR A DANCE OFF

Alicia Leppert said...

That dance-off was hilarious. I hope there was a major award for Elise. And why are you the funnest mom ever? You're totally that mom that gets down on the floor and plays with her child, and takes her on fun field trips. Can I be you when I grow up?

aubrey said...

*giggle* Thanks Alicia! I think the fact that Caitlyn has no other siblings to play with makes me like that. Don't get me wrong, I love, love, love to be with my daughter, but I can only do polly pockets and little pet shop for so long! So I look for other things to keep us entertained during the day!

Heather said...

that looks like it was so much fun!! I will have to come down!! You are such a great mom, I need to be more fun!

aubrey said...

You are a GREAT Mom Heather! One only needs to see Taylar and you would know that! We may be planning another get together next weekend, so perhaps you could come down for that?