Wednesday, June 25, 2008

a prayer

.: during dinner the other night Caitlyn stopped and told me she needed to say a prayer. i closed my eyes, bowed my head, folded my arms. she then told me it was a private prayer and that i could go ahead and eat. i sat and was amazed at what came out of her mouth:.

"dear heavenly father, please send a girl spirit to our family, make sure it is a girl spirit so i can play with her. and please bless her to like to play with polly pockets and dress-ups. amen"

{ i am praying too}






..............................................................................


so this is my new addiction

{ pina colada italian ice }

i crave these every night after dinner

4 observations:

Melissa Mae Johnson said...

That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard....we're praying too!

Amy J. said...

Prayers do get answered...and even though mine came as a "boy spirit" I wouldn't change him for the world! :) We'll start some prayers in Pasco for you!

Heather said...

thats so cute!! btw I love your new layout and ironically at this very second while I am reading your new journal layout, taylar and I happen to be watching Anastasia, I just thought it was funny since you have that song under your picture

Kamee said...

Good luck!! Your such a cute Mommy and you guys are an adorable family..a new "little girl" would be so lucky to join your family!