Friday, June 27, 2008

riddle me this and riddle me that

{ what if }






...you found something wonderful at the store...










...then took a few sweet things...








...added a few slices of heaven...












...mixed them all together...








...filled 'em up to the brim...







...let them sit in the freezer for a bit...






what would you get






A MOST DELIGHTFUL TREAT!!!


..my name is aubrey williams and I approve this blog..

p.s. see what the heck I am talking about .:here:.

7 observations:

Elise Mckenna Peterson: said...

Gonna have some...peach freezy!

Amy J. said...

Those look so COOL! And Yummy! Is it a homemade pushup? We used to love those things!

Melissa Mae Johnson said...

OOOOOH, I must get me some!

TaLaisa said...

I love push-up pops!!! Where did you find those neat-o things???

Kamee said...

LOVE the new look of your blog, it is adorable. You are always coming up with some cute yummy things. Man I need on of these on a hot day! They look YUMMY!

BensonFam said...

Those are amazing! I want them! Where on earth did you find them?

aubrey said...

For everyone who has asked:

I found them at Wal*Mart down the laundry isle (hangers, hampers, etc.)