Tuesday, July 15, 2008

~a picture quiz~

A friend tagged me to do this little quiz, thanks Erica! You answer the questions with a picture. You type in your answer to a search engine and post one of the pictures as your response. Different and fun. So here goes.


(1) AGE I WILL BE ON NEXT BIRTHDAY -











(2) A PLACE I WOULD LIKE TO TRAVEL -










(3) FAVORITE PLACE TO BE -











(4) FAVORITE THING -





(5) FAVORITE FOOD -












(6) FAVORITE ANIMAL -













(7) FAVORITE COLORS -























(8) TOWN WHERE I WAS BORN -












(9) PLACE WHERE I LIVE -













(10 NAME OF PAST PET - (I have no idea where the picture went and I am too tired to fix it, sorry!)

(11) NAME OF PAST LOVE - Reading books in a nice, long, extra bubbly, hot bath













(12) FIRST NAME - Aubrey....I'm ORGANIC! Talk about going green! Kermit was way wrong, it is pretty easy!



















(13) BAD HABIT - Eating late, but I am getting better!














(14) COLLEGE DEGREE - It would have been English....sigh







(15) RELIGIOUS BELIEF - Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints















:: in the name of the game I tag - MEGAN, ELISE, MELISSA, HEATHER, KAMEE, & MINDY ::

7 observations:

chellekay said...

those are such cute pictures. I love the one of the temple!!

Amy J. said...

I can't believe you were actually able to find so many matches! Love the Aubrey picture! That was way cool.

Megan said...

I intend to steal and do this myself! *Cackles wickedly* I love it! It is so you!

BensonFam said...

What a fun quiz/post - I may have to copy. Thanks for the comment on my blog. In response I have to say that my memory of you is also from elementary school. Jump roping at recess with you and Shannon when we were in Mrs. Zimmerman's class together.

aubrey said...

Silly Megan, I totally tagged you!!!

aubrey said...

Emily- WOW! Mrs. Zimmerman. Elementary school was so fun! I found Shannon on the internet about a year ago. She has been performing opera in New York and is now studying at an opera school in Texas! Isn't is crazy where life can take you?

Houston said...

hahaha that's cool your name is a green product. How unique.