Friday, August 08, 2008

cake....again!

Mom turns 50 tomorrow! Dang, I hope I look that amazing at 50! I have created a cake for Mom and am very, very proud of it! The only person I told about it was Curtis and have kept it a secret from people so they won't get an idea in their head and then be disappointed when the final product arrives. This cake was really hard because Mom has so many interests and excels in so many things. But I have always loved Moms smile. It can draw people in, make them feel welcome and loved. She has a gorgeous smile! I based my creation on this particular feature of Mom that I love. Coming up with the idea to show her smile was another problem. It took me about a week to really find the perfect way to display her lovely image and let others know how much I truly love Mom and appreciate her. So here is the "smile" cake :) Simple, but it think it really says a lot!











4 observations:

chellekay said...

I love it!

Melissa Mae Johnson said...

Aubrey, you are hilarious! thats something I would make. lol

aubrey said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA! I am so schilly! Hey how 'bout that vag cake! WOA!

Elise Mckenna Peterson: said...

Genius....genius....