Sunday, November 30, 2008

a balanced diet is a cookie in each hand

I am in the market for a cute vintage cookie jar. I have been doing some searching and have found some that I like, but nothing is really grabbing me yet. In my searching I have also come across some extremely interesting jars. Some of which are so frightening that even in the most desperate cookie craving I could not come within 10 feet of the thing! There are those that just make me tilt my head ever so slightly, crease my brow and exclaim "WHA......". Here are a few of my favorites that I have found. Tell me what you think?







"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"



For the artistic cookie eater I suppose

















Cute, but he doesn't have a great history
...might not last too long






I like cookies too!




This makes my stomach turn - BLECH!






{ here are the ones I like so far }






4 observations:

Elise Mckenna Peterson: said...

A)That mouse one is awful!!!
B)I really, really like the apple one :)

Melissa Mae Johnson said...

OOOOH, I love that owl one! get that one.
I actually really like the "whooo likes cookies" and would totally buy it for myself. where did you see it?

Unknown said...

I really love the owl one. and the piture ones at the end. that clown one is the most freaky thing i've ever seen for something as funloving as cookies. WHA.....???

Heather said...

I love the owl one. The whoooo wants a cookie would be perfect for the HOOOOOOtons, lol.