Thursday, November 27, 2008

be thankful



On this day of family gatherings, home cooking (hopefully!), games, and sleeping, I hope we can all take a few minutes to reflect on all the things we have in our lives to be grateful for. Especially the small things. The world is turning upside down and sometimes I feel like nothing is stable. during this time I take a step back from my busy day and remember how blessed I truly am. I have a home, I have a loving family, I have good health, there is food in my cupboards and clothes in my closet. I still have my Mom with me for another day. I could write for pages on everything I am thankful for today. I hope we can take the spirit if thankfulness with us throughout the year and remember how blessed we truly are.


.: HAPPY THANKSGIVING :.

0 observations: