Sunday, January 04, 2009

People say I'm extravagant because I want to be surrounded by beauty. But tell me, who wants to be surrounded by garbage?

Where's WALL*E when you need one?

I love after Christmas cleaning! And this year I dragged...I mean kindly asked my husband to help me! No, Curtis was so sweet and jumped onto my cleaning wagon, he practically took the dang thing over. He was wonderful! We got so much done the past few days, it was incredible. my van - minus my seat and Caitlyn's seat - is packed to the top with DI items. And my kitchen, no joke was halfway filled withe garbage bags. I was going to take a picture just to show you how beyond awesome it was, but Curtis took it all out before I got the chance. But perhaps that is for the best, do you really want to see my garbage? I think not. Anyway......



the reason for all the cleaning was to make room for this little beauty! HURRAH! I have an elliptical machine all for me (and Curtis) to exercise on. I am so excited for this baby! And best of all...it was *FREE*. Can it get any better than that?

I SAY IT CANNOT!

2 observations:

Melissa Mae Johnson said...

Nice! That's awesome!

Bown Fam said...

way to exercise and stuff! With our move I am sure we will be finding some DI items. We have to make room for something way better than an exercise machine though. It's smaller, but cries a lot and can be rather messy.