Wednesday, January 14, 2009


{ Tag I Am It }




I was having so much fun reading all these ::tags:: I didn't realize that I had been tagged, a few times! Sorry guys, I was reading your blogs I swear by the swiss cheese. So here I go....


::Rules::

1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment


::eight favorite television shows::

1. Monk
2. Doc Who
3. Poirot
4. King of the Hill
5. M*A*S*H
6. Red Dwarf
7. Keep Up Appearances
8. Dirty Jobs


::eight things i did yesterday::

1. showered (very important)
2. bought cake supplies
3. made a delish stew for din-din
4. wondered why my bread did not rise up, but out
5. smeared Curdie with some gay ben
6. office work
7. cleaned
8. watched the new trailer for Night at the Museum 2 (can't wait)



::eight things i look forward to::

1. Caitlyn going to school
2. Office closing time
3. my sister having a healthy baby!!
4. Curdie quiting Ebay and stuffing dead bodies
5. getting into any shape other than round and chunky
6. getting another credit card paid off (just paid off two)
7. a clean house
8. getting more scrapbooking done

::eight favorite restaurants::

1. Olive Garden
2. Cali Pizza Kitchen
3. Mimi's Cafe
4. Knickerbockers
5. Blimpie's
6. Mongolian Grill
7.
8.


::eight things on my wish-list::

1. Mom getting better
2. Getting pregnant
3. Get some glasses
4. Take the fam to Disneyland
5. Owning a home
6. My family to be safe and happy
7. Ballroom dance class with hubby
8. Caitlyn to never be sick again

::eight people i tag::

1. Megan
2. Allison
3. Kamee
4. Emily
5. Mindy
6. Erica
7. Jake
8. Curtis (who won't do it, but it's his birthday!)



2 observations:

Unknown said...

this is awesome. i love that you none of your favorite shows are anything i've ever watched...way to be an individual!
so...curtis' new job....does he want to be an embalmer? or a funeral director? or a body part snatcher for hospitals? i'm dying (no pun intended) to know what you meant by stuffing dead bodies. my grandpa was a funeral director so i'm so cool with that line of work.

aubrey said...

Yes, a mortician or funeral director. But a body part snatcher would be really fun! I might slip that idea to him! hee hee