Saturday, January 10, 2009

Make a list of important things to do today. At the top of your list, put "eat chocolate." Now, you'll get at least one thing done today!


For the "EDGE LOVERS"




::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::











I could see how this would be great, but what if your toddler is playing
on the horse or on the table and the baby needs feeding?
I dunno.......still pretty innovative!

and is just me or does the kid in the highchair look
a little too old for a the needs of a highchair?
I mean he has a whole piece of pizza in his hand for goodness sake!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::





In style. On budget. Go figure.

YES! Amana has done it again - okay, so I really don't know anything
about Amana and what they have done or really even haven't done,
but this product is great!


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I know this is more geared toward kids, but I am a Sudoku addict!
How fun would this be? Find it by clicking me!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Zwaggle is a national network of parents who have come together to share.


It's simple:

You receive Zwaggle points (or Zoints) by giving your
gently used things to other families, then use those
Zoints to obtain "new" things for your family.


Sound financially smart? Ecologically responsible?

Like a fun way to provide for your kids? It is!

Join Zwaggle today, receive 50 Zoints for FREE
and see how great it feels to do your share.


3 observations:

Alicia Leppert said...

You are so funny. Your comment about the kids in the high chair made me laugh. That brownie pan is genius. I stared at it for two minutes trying to figure out the point before I read the "edge lovers" caption. That sudoku thing looks right up my alley.

Unknown said...

Oh my heck I WANT and NEED that brownie pan!!!

Heather said...

Tag You're It
(look at my blog)