Tuesday, March 17, 2009

::ATTENTION EVERYONE::

I think that I have waited long enough for my contest!
Thanks everyone for your comments and stories!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

....and....

....the winner....

....is....



{ erica }
congratulations dear friend!
::just email me your addy so I know where to send your prize::
[on another note]
I was so excited when this sweet girl showed up at my door today.....

....with this wonderful treat....





....stuffed full of these little goodies....


....that made me SQUEEEEE excited.....






....to take one of these....







....to go see this girl...








....with this girl....







....all the way here....











.I.AM.SO.EXCITED.FOR.MY.TRIP.





5 observations:

melissa mae said...

What a great post! And I'm soooo excited for you guys to come! I'm also sad because it will also have to end, and that sucks. But gosh dangit! So excited!

BensonFam said...

I'm so jealous... I love Arizona and I miss it often. Enjoy the sunshine! (And eat at Abuelos if you get the chance!)

aubrey said...

Abuelos...okay got it! I forgot you lived in AZ for awhile! Same school right?

Elise Mckenna Peterson: said...

ARIZONA AYAYAYAYAYAYA!!! FLYING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Amy J. said...

What a cute kit! I love little gift packages like that...as if going on a trip in an airplane isn't enough! Nice Friend!