Wednesday, April 08, 2009

::disclaimer::

The following post entitled "IN OTHER NEWS" has many grammar and spelling errors. Also, the way the sentence lines flow on the page is not very pretty. We here at the Tattered Pages appologize for these errors and ask the readers forgivness.
But I am too dang tires to go back and fix them all!
{ SO DEAL WITH IT }
Seriously though, it looks a mess, but I spent almost two precious sewing hours trying to get the photos to load right so I am bloggie burned out tonight!

2 observations:

Amy J. said...

Aubrey...if you could get here to Pasco I would NEVER charge you a cent!!! We really need to set a date for Summer 2010 for a Lindgren reunion and I think it may be up to us cousins to get it going.

aubrey said...

Amy you are totally correct! We need to plan one and I think need to step up and plan it!