Friday, May 22, 2009

Contrary Collaborations



My sisters are so talented. They amaze me with their skills! I just had to share this, I hope Elise does not mind, and if she does...too bad! She created a blog entitled Contrary Collaborations in which we take turns writing out a sentence. We all write a story or poem to include that bit in it and post it on the blog. (I must point out here that we are all slackers and she is the only one who has done anything so far, sorry dear sister) Elise started it with the sentence "With one final glance over his shoulder, Horace turned the corner and vowed to never walk down this street again."

What she wrote was splendid! If you have a few minutes read her version of Horace's story and where he vowed never to walk again........(pause for dramatic effect) you won't be sorry!

2 observations:

Elise Mckenna Peterson: said...

Oh my gosh! That is EXACTLY how I imagined Horace!! Perfect :) I'm glad you liked it. I still need to fix a bunch of stuff though, I was sooo tired, haha!

aubrey said...

Whatever Elise, it's great, I loved it!

I am glad you like my version on Horace, I think he might be a little skinnier, but I dunno....it was fun to search for him and his bowler hat!