Saturday, May 16, 2009

goes on and on and on and on....

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who attended my Scentsy Party, it was a lot of fun! If you were unable to attend but would still like to order something call me, I still have the testers through TUESDAY! Or if you would like to order online from my party click the link to go the Kimberlee Kunz's site @ https://www.scentsy.com/1669 and click on her "events" link on the left side of the page. My name should appear on her calender! Click me and then click "SHOP FOR EVENT" and this will link you to the store! THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!

Call me with any questions!

Remember my party is open through TUESDAY!!!

1 observations:

Elise Mckenna Peterson: said...

It was super fun! My car smells good :) And I can't wait for the rest of my stuff to come! wooo!!