Tuesday, May 12, 2009

i am pretty....oh so pretty...

Curtis went to have his haircut and Caitlyn tagged along. Our hairstylist Dawn is the most amazing woman, we love her! I could go on and on, but I won't! Anyway, Caitlyn and her were chatting and they decided that Caityln needed to come in and have some Dawn and Caitlyn time. So Curtis made the appointment and a few hours later I went back with her to get her hair styled. She loved every minute of it! And I loved watching her! Of course I totally forgot my camera so all I have are photographs after we arrived home.


Dawn is so great with kids! I have seen her in action before and she just knows how to work with them. She took this blue ribbon that was one long piece and wound it through Caitlyns hair and tied bows in it all without cutting it! AMAZING! Caitlyn loved her hair and felt so grownup sitting in the chair and chatting with Dawn.


Dawn was such a sweetheart and didn't even charge me for her time! The poor thing had fallen down her stairs a few weeks before and was in a lot of pain, limping and tired, I felt so bad. She loves what she does and knows her stuff. I don't ever want to leave Utah County without her.




So if you live down here and need someone amazing, do see Dawn, she works miracles! Plus she is so nice and friendly!


4 observations:

melissa mae said...

woo woo! Look at that beautiful girl!

Amy J. said...

It sounds like she should work at Monkey Doos! That is a cute little hair shop for girls here in the Tri-Cities. The look and feel like princesses when they are done. HEr hair looks so dang cute and I love that the bows are all one ribbon.

Heather said...

His name is Shrumple- Able, lol. I think her and Caitlyn look so much alike now that her hair is really short.

Rebecca said...

There is no way my daughter would sit for that!! What a grown up girl!!! Very cute.