Friday, August 14, 2009

FRANKEN-CHAIR

Today is wonderful!
Why?
Because it's Friday?
Maybe.
Because I get to take my little niece and daughter to
Movies in the Park for some Kung Fu Panda Action?
Could be.
Or perhaps because I paid off a whole credit card today
and more than half of another one!
YES! YES! YES!
That is the reason why!
It feels so good to have that card gone and to be so close to paying off the other one I can hardly stand it. We are getting so much closer to our own house, I love it!


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
While visiting one of my favorite blogs I was invited to visit this fun site! I have such a side ache from laughing so hard at not only the photographs but the titles too. "Franken-Chair" - funny picture, but the title makes me laugh even harder! So I have decided to share a few of my favorites. Take a gander on the site if you have a few - is ever really that little? - minutes!



"hanes his way"




"fire alarm"
m-m-m-m-m tasty!


My one complaint about my cell phone is that it doesn't cradle in my neck very well, this is a perfect solution I think!




My friend has a White Trash BBQ every year, they are so much fun! But I am wondering why this little ingenius idea never occurred to anyone? Strange.





I am trying to decide if this is white trash or the start of one ingenius recycling program?

Any comments?





I wonder if the pioneers used this same idea to keep their food cold?






4 observations:

Amy J. said...

Those are great! Love the underwear bra! Oh man. Congrats on the credit card pay off!! After we paid off our cards about six years ago we closed every single account and have NEVER used a credit card since! It is just as convienent to use Debit cards and you can't over spend on those!!! Good Luck!

Houston said...

Aubrey that's awesome! I'm looking forward to when Megan and I can do the same thing!

Alicia Leppert said...

That is SO AWESOME!! Yay you!!
And those pictures are stinkin' hilarious.

Julie said...

Hey Aubrey - I had to make my blog private, but don't have your e-mail to send you an invite. Send it to me: jhcantera@yahoo.com - Thanks!