Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ding Bacon's Done! ( Carol of the Bells )

Precious Pearl surprised me at our work party with this gorgeous Christmas wreath. At first I thought she had given it to me because I do not have a wreath for Christmas, then I took a closer look..........what do you see???





LITTLIE BACONS UPON MY CHRISTMAS WREATH!

HOW CUTE ARE THEY?

I KEEP WALKING PAST IT WAITING FOR THEM TO SING CHEERY CHRISTMAS SONGS TO ME!


I am trying to convince Sweet Knees to let me keep it up in our room....we shall see....for now my Bacon Wreath is hanging happily in my hallway and I smile each time I walk by. Grateful for my good friends here. It was a huge move for my little family to make and now that my sister has moved back to Utah, it makes it even harder not to have a family around. But my family at work is amazing! So, so amazing! They look past my annoying personality traits, have welcomed my family into their lives, made me feel like I am home. Wow, so much emotions brought on by this little bacon wreath....I won't even start into how I feel about this lovely pig product - bless you too little piggies!

1 observations:

Hey Melissa Mae said...

whoever gives a bacon wreath as a gift should be praised and worshipped! that is awesome! I am glad they are taking care of you there!