Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Nightmare in Goodwill

I love going to Goodwill!
And dragging . er taking my family with me!
Not only do I find great deals on things but sometimes I come across 
a few little gems likt these……



This was amazing. I mean amazing.
Someone took the time to create this darling little scene inside this shell. 
I feel like I am staring at a really bad iSpy picture.

CAN YOU SPOT THE PIG FAMILY?
CAN YOU SPOT THE GALLOPING HORSE?
CAN YOU SPOT THE MINI MIRROR POND STRANGELY OUTLINED BY A STRING OF PEARLS?

And to make this gorgeous shell centerpiece even more enticing, they added a music box to it. Yes, while searching for baby pigs and galloping horses you can relax to the soothing sounds of “it’s a small world” - ?????






This cookie jar totally creeps me out! If I was a granny wanting to make sure no sniveling little brats took any of my snickerdoodles, this is the jar I would keep them in! It’s like the four and twenty black birds got baked into Humpty Dumpty who then did some kind of kamikaze jump onto Peter Rabbit!  
What did he ever do to you Dumpty?  Sheesh!!!!

1 observations:

Megan said...

Oh my little clam shell of i-spy, where have you been all my life?