Saturday, May 10, 2008

{ memory scanner }

.: TONIGHT IN SCIENCE NEWS :.

Scientist Caitlyn A. Williams has finally finished her Memory Scanner. The device has been in the works now for some odd 20 minutes and has taken momentous strides into the human races steps towards a better future. The device was tested on Mom and Dad; both tests were spectacular and according to Caitlyn A. Williams, "a miraculous success and changes my theories into cold, hard fact." Unfortunately the device was not finished in time for her dearly departed sister to witness the end creation, a project the two worked on together. When asked about her feelings towards her sisters untimely departure and the effect it had on her work Caitlyn A. Williams told Science News, "My sister loved to make projects, work with pink tools like mine. She even had a memory scanner once, but she died." Caitlyn A. Williams speaks with such strength and confidence about the project even with the loss of her sister, "the work must go on," she told us. And it has. Her dedication to this project and the leaps and bounds that this discovery has made for mankind will forever be remembered.


Scientist Caitlyn A. Williams in front of Memory Scanner





A Video demonstration given by Scientist Caitlyn A. Williams on how the Memory Scanner works.



Photos and Article by Aubrey Williams for SCIENCE NEWS

7 observations:

Elise Mckenna Peterson: said...

Haha! The possibilities are endless with Caitlyn! I have the coolest nieces in the world.

Heather said...

she is seriously so funny!! what is with the dead sister thing?

aubrey said...

You know I do not know, she just started it about 9 months ago. She isn't really morbid about it or anything. I sometimes wonder if it is from me telling her a lot of stories that start with "me and my sister(s) did this....", but I have no idea!

Heather said...

lol thats kinda funny and kinda sad. she's too funny. So taylar talks to you and Caitlyn everytime I lay her down for nap. Today I laid her down and I was listening to her talk to herself and she was saying "I found Nemo...Aubrey I found Nemo" I was laughing so hard it was so cute. And the other day she kept saying "Aubrey, Cailtyn, I'm in here, I'm here, Aubrey, Cailtyn, I have Donald" lol, she's a weirdo.

aubrey said...

I just read that to Caitlyn and she started to laugh when I explained that Taylar was talking to us even though we weren't there, and she laughs and says, "well, she can send it to us in an email!" How did we get such funny kids?

Unknown said...

wow - i believe we have an M.I.T. grad in our midst. what an extraordinary imagination.

BensonFam said...

What a creative little girlie you have! She is soooo cute! I love the stuff kids come up with to play. My imagination is not the greatest, but Cameron and Livvy can play the strangest things for hours and it is so fun to listen in on.