Monday, January 26, 2009

Aubrey White and the Seven Randoms

I was tagged by Michelle @ Two for the Road
and Heather @ Life's A Hoot

I am supposed to name 7 random things about myself, I don't know if I can come up with 7 cause I'm boring.

Seven Random Things About Me

1. I have a terrible fear of horses. Just going up to a fence to pet one is so very, very hard for me.

2. I have to buy my fruit and veg in odd numbers and I hate those little stickers on them, so I remove them right when I get home.

3. I hate going to the bathroom, it is the most annoying thing in the world to me.

4. I have a crush on Mike Rowe.

5. Once when I was a vegetarian I drove to the other side of town, bought a chicken sandwich and then hide and ate it!!! (PATHETIC)

6. A movie I could watch everyday is Neil Simon's The Odd Couple with Walter Matthau and Jack Lemmon

7. I hate shopping for clothes and shoes and make-up and jewelry....HATE IT!

See, told you I was SNORING BORING!

*The rules are:- Link to the person who tagged you.-
Post the rules on your blog.-
Write 7 random things about yourself.-
Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them.-
Let each person know that they have been tagged.

1. Allison @ Allison and Evan
2. Megan L @ The Coop
3. Erica @ Finlay Family
4. Noelle @ Number 1 Sandy Place
5. Kamee @ Memories in the Making
6. Safire @ Living in Maryland
7. Melanie @ I Can't Think of a Name

Can't wait to see what you do!

3 observations:

Unknown said...

hmmmmm. great. i'm even more boring than you. and you are not oring. those are totally unique things about you i'd never known. now to think of 7 for me? lovely.

Elise Mckenna Peterson: said...

1. Haha, remember when Melissa took Caitlyn into that horse pen?!
2.I hate stickers on things too!
3.Mike Rowe=<3
Yay!

chellekay said...

I hate those stickers too! And I totally agree with the bathroom thing, so annoying