Thursday, November 19, 2009

a leetle snack attack

fresh baked bread from the bakery + melt in your mouth capicolla ham + savory smoked provolone

.....all it needed was some sweet red grapes.....
The bread I made last night in the bakery smelled amazing, with my new regime I am not supposed to eat this delicious non-nutritional french bread, but I think we all know what that steaming-hot-right-out-of-the-oven smell does to us! I could not say no to its tantalizing scent. And the capicolla ham was just screaming to me. Have you tried this stuff? It's like the filet mignon of the prosciutto family. So scrumptious!

4 observations:

Amy J. said...

John swears that they ate like this every day when he was on his mission in Italy. I love those types of snacks. Even if they aren't healthy it FEELS healthy.

melissa mae said...

I love your blog layout? What is this new regimen?

melissa mae said...

I love your blog layout? What is this new regimen?

Kamee said...

Your new blog layout is adorable, loving it!!! MMMMMM I love french bread, and right out of the oven, oh man I would be in trouble all the time if I had your job! Looks delicious!! Hope you had some hee,hee,hee!!