Saturday, December 05, 2009

good morning sunshine


Woke up at 4:00 this morning from an oh so lovely bathroom dream - you ever have those? - anyhooooo, here I am, still awake at 5:00! I am really just enjoying the quiet house, my cozy slippers - those things don't leave me feet once those cold north winds start a blowin' - sipping homemade honey lemon tea from this young mans head,




and wondering if the sounds from my Dad's room overhead should be worrying me......m-m-m-m! Oh goooooody! Elise just walked in - hurray an early morning friend - she is wearing a most delicious frock! She has just told me the name of this piece from her early morning line, but I do not think I will share it. *blushes* OH GOODNESS! Well, drat, she has gone back to her room. I suppose I will go now too. Not off to bed, dear reader, oh no! I am going to perhaps do some things that I have been wanting to do and have just not had the time lately to really dive into.
a) train that baby hippo to jump through that ring of fire
b) finish learning that Cher song on the spoons
c) go yell at my patio furniture
d) finish wrapping those empty airplane sick bags for Christmas - you lucky friends you!
e) paint my roses red, I don't want to loose my head - eek!
f) sign up for those water sqaure dancing lessons
g) work on patenting my bra-less bra
Bless the early morning!



5 observations:

melissa mae said...

ha ha! I love this post. You hair looks smashing, and I loved your to-do list.

melissa mae said...

ha ha! I love this post. You hair looks smashing, and I loved your to-do list.

melissa mae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

you are a doll no matter what time it is!!

Amy J. said...

I love that the title has sunshine in it and yet your are entirelly blue in the photo...how ever do you come up with such random lists of thoughts! Love it.