Sunday, June 13, 2010

oh sadness.....

Whilest working this last Saturday I was introduced to a new band. Now remember I work in a bakery so there are mixers, ovens, pans, dough throwing, fryers....meaning lots of noise. I wasn't able to really hear the lyrics of the songs, but I loved the trombone, guitars, saxaphones and the guy's voices were so different, kind of raspy and the harmonies were so on! The radio station played three songs in a row and I just feel in love with the music. I told one of the other bakers and he told me one of the songs to look up when I got home. I couldn't wait.

oh sadness....

the. songs. were. AWFUL!


Every sentence in all the songs are sexual inuendos! I couldn't believe that these men with so much talent could make such amazing music and pair it with such trash. It ruined my day! I was going to get their cd.....make copies for everyone I knew or had ever met in my entire life, this music was going to change the world as we knew it and finally end hunger and war and hate and violence....we were going to be Enoch 2010.

but no.

*sigh*